assco futuro is the modular scaffolding system for industrial and civil engineering, where adaptable heavy-duty scaffolding systems are especially important. The plettac futuro perforated disk is stress-optimized and allows connection of up to 8 ledgers or diagonals per level with varying angle ratios. The scaffold complies with the requirements of the health and safety regulations and has been granted several European licenses as well as Registration No: PFS 6- 211573/17 in accordance with Australian and New Zealand Standards AS/NZS 1576.1: 2010 & AS/NZS 1576.3: 2015. assco corresponds with all aspects of EN 12810 and EN 12811.
- up to 8 ledgers/diagonals per level
- flexible angle set up due to small and large connecting openings
- only rectangular assembly possible due to connecting heads
- modular perforated disk, FEA-optimized
- flat design of perforated disk prevents built-up of plaster, dirt, ice, steel parts etc.
- positive locking and centric transmission of energy and load application
- adaptable to a variety of floor plans and building structures due to different anchorage systems
- large choice of spans available
- height intervals at every 50 cm
- special ledgers for quadro desks available